Payments made on Mivi.in could sometimes fail or remain in a pending stage.
Payments could fail due to the following reasons:
- You accidentally entered incorrect credit/debit card details like name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date. In case of an American Express card, your transaction could fail if your billing address pincode is incorrect.
- The card details you provided are no longer valid or need to be updated.
- Your bank is going through an outage.
- You accidentally closed/refreshed the page or pressed backspace while the transaction was being processed by your bank.
- The connection between Mivi.in and your Bank failed due to some technical issues and the transaction couldn't be completed.
- Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
- You might be using a card that is not accepted on Mivi.in currently.
In any of the above cases, you'll have the option to Retry Payment.
Article is closed for comments.